Single...How does that work again?

It's been over a year since I was really single (Yes there was some on again, off again, but I didn't see anyone else). Now that I'm truly single again, I find myself wondering what do I do?

Obviously, I'm a relationship girl. So, since I just got out of a relationship, I'm not chomping at the bit to date anyone. Besides my dates, end up turning into something serious....run AWAY!

So, what do I do to get over the breakup? I'm not the kind of person that mopes around, or listens to sad songs (no offense Rummy). I like to get on with my life. Life seems too short to morn something that could never be.

Anyways, enough with the phyco babble, what do I do now? Spend a HUGE amount of time with friends partying and dancing my ass off?

Get Fabulously thin and toned? Look so good that a grown man will cry when I walk by?

Move to New Zealand, open up a bar called "I'd do me" that caters to American tourists and sleep with a different aussie every night? I do love their accents!

Dilemmas, Dilemmas....

"Couldn't think of a whitty tag line" Cosmo

1 comments:

Cathy said...

Hey Lioness,
Sorry about you and Bud. I'm glad it was all done in an adult way. I know you will be fine with some time.

I'm slightly offended that you didn't like my sappy music suggestion. :)

Rummy