Vibrator or lounge device, you choose

Rss feeds ROCK! I can see all the deals on new egg, the latest update on my Favorite blogs all on my google homepage. I even have a few saved searches on Craigslist.

While looking at my saved search for "Couch" this showed up. http://orlando.craigslist.org/fuo/1141956936.html

Just in case the link isn't valid anymore (After an item is sold the link usually doesn't stay up) here are the details

We have a big couch we need to get rid of before we move out. It's in perfect condition, no tears, stains, or strange odors, from a non-smoking house.
Couch Features:
Two reclining seats
Fold down middle seat
Two cup holders
Vibrating seats

Vibrating seats? Seriously. I'm sooo tempted to buy it, but who knows what kind of substances have been spilled on it.

Couchin' (Not sure what that means...) Cosmo

0 comments: