OMT Monday 5-18-09

chocolate chip muffins

Listen to our podcast at www.drinkswiththegirls.com

Oh my... I have soo many things that happened this weekend that I want to write about but Today is Operation Muffin Top Monday.

All of us Operation Muffin top members have been sending emails back and forth like a latex BC device in a windstorm (AKA fast & furious). The support everyone gives eachother is AMAZING! Being the techie I am, I made us a free message board. OMT Message Board is our Cyber support group full of laughs, encouragement and advice. So, if you are interested in sheding a few pounds or just wanted to get more healthy, come and check it out!

I've finally decided that eating Chinese food (even if it is only veggies and tofu) and Watermelon all the time isn't the best thing for me. Unfortunatly, that means, I must go grocery shopping. Strangely enough, I use to like going grocery shopping...now it just seems like an errand. And since I hate errands, it went the way of the dodo bird...extinct.

I recently purchased a Costco (wholesale place) membership because I keep getting invited to parties (yahoo!) . As many of you know, whenever you get invited to a party, you must bring something, thus the costco membership. Party delights in bulk. Now, I can use it to do mucho grocery shopping with one visit. :)

After work I plan to get Fish, veggies, and hmm I already forgotten the third item, is on my list.

Come back tomorrow for more some stories about my CRAZY weekend.

Recovering from a Crazy weekend- Cosmo


Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

1 comments:

Catherinette said...

I want that cupcake.