Free Beer and Hotties

Stupid breakup nonsense! Why can't we just get over people quickly and get on with our lives? When are scientists going to come up with a solution...well besides prosac.



In the meantime, I've found friends to be the best cure for a breakup. I can call them at all hours the night, bitch and complain about how things have turned out and through it all, they don't come over and kill me. :)



Here is one way Tini shows her support.

Tini texts me "Are you going to the corporate 5K?"

I respond with a whitty "Well, I'm not really in good enough shape to run, but if you want to walk it, ok"

Tini - "They have free beer and there will be lots of hotties there"

"Where are my damn running shoes?"



Tini really knows how to be a friend and modivate at the same time. Maybe she should be a modivational speaker?



Crusin Cosmo

0 comments: