Skinny Minny Jeans

Do you have a pair of Skinny jeans that stare at you every time you enter your closet? The jeans that dare you to put them on, while sliently laughing? Maybe it's a pair you had in High school and have been refusing to throw away, even though they have a hole in the hooha.

Well Tuesday, I tried on those Jeans. I would love to tell you that they fit me great and made my bootie look like something to sing about, but I would be lying. The truth is, I was able to get them on (a good step), but I looked a bit like an overstuffed sausage. But there is a silver lining.

Tuesday I tried on a halter top that I bought last year when I was pretty thin. I hadn't been able to wear it because it's super tight and shows EVERYTHING. But this time, when I tried it on, it looked good! Not two weeks ago, It would've looked awful, but this week...yahoo! Of course I asked my roommate(AKA Tini) to verify (I had no desire to look like an overstuffed sausage in public) and she said it looked great!

So I went out with some friends in a pair of jeans I couldn't fit into two weeks ago (not my skinny jeans, but semi-skinny jeans) and a red haulter top that left nothing to the imagination. The best news of all is that I got compliments from everyone and stares from complete strangers. :)

Now all I need to do is to start "getting my flirt on" and get myself a date with a hot fireman!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Firemen are so very delicious, and full of nutrients.